Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Running with Bella

This morning I did a 6k run with Bella. Bella is the second of my fabulous dogs. Our first dog is  a Lab called Luna but she doesn't really like running. She whines and cries until she sees that we're heading back home.  So, Luna goes walking with my darling husband and Bella comes running with me.

This dog is so funny. If there is a snow bank she has to climb on top and run there. If there is none, she will run in front of me, pulling until we pass 4k and then she let's up. She's only been running with me for 2 weeks now as she just turned 1 year old.

We both came home with frozen noses, her fur was frozen around her mouth and my eyelashes were sticking together.  Heck, it was only -10C (14F) but it was very humid.  It's really encouraging when you start noticing the sun going up in the sky at this time of year. Although we still have a long way to go before spring, the early light makes me believe spring's near. 

I won't be running outside tomorrow as I have to drive my son to a Padovan therapy session at 8am.  I'll run at the gym (Yuck!) during my lunch break.  At least I have a few podcasts to listen to.

Please visit my Team in Training website at : http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?retistrationID=589824.  
I know, it's in French, I'm working on the English page, it will be online in no time.  

Feel free to donate (please, please, please...)

Have a fantastic day!

No comments: